Still used by many professional production houses, Final Cut Pro 7 is an industry standard, Mac based edit system. This online masterclass will guide you through from basic layout and operation through more advanced tips, tricks and techniques, including the very important grammar of editing
What’s in the course
You’ll learn how to…
- Navigate your way around the interface and find the right tools, transitions and effects
- Import your media
- Understand and organise your media in the rushes bins
- Deal with different settings and codecs
- Get up to speed quickly and start editing your film
- Mix your audio tracks and add music
- Add transitions to your video cuts
- Add effects to your video and sound
- Adjust the size and position of your pictures
- Animate moves and effects
- Take control of the unlimited video and audio tracks
- Understand the basic grammar of editing
- Learn the keyboard short cuts to speed up your editing
Who’s the course for
Anyone wanting to learn FCP 7 to a broadcast standard professional level. This course will be useful to both beginners and more experinced users wanting to imporve their speed and skills or improve the sophistication of their editing.
A comprehensive understanding of FCP 7 and of the grammar of editing to a level expected of a frontline production house or network broadcaster.
No Reviews found for this course.