Home Forums Online and Social Media (ePUB) I Scream, You Scream by Wendy Lyn Watson

(ePUB) I Scream, You Scream by Wendy Lyn Watson

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I Scream, You Scream
    (A Mystery à La Mode, #1)
    by Wendy Lyn Watson

I Scream, You Scream ~ CLICK HERE

• Places: Dalliance, Texas
    • Series: A Mystery à La Mode, #1
    • ISBN: 9780451228352 (0451228359)
    • Format: paperback, 320 pages
    • Language: english
    • Genres: mystery, fiction, food, adult, crime, culinary, contemporary, humor
    • Release date: October 6, 2009
    • Author: Wendy Lyn Watson
    • Publisher: NAL

About The Book

Recently divorced Tallulah Jones is mortified when she’s stuck scooping sundaes for her two-timing ex-husband and his bodacious new girlfriend, Brittanie, at his company luau.

But when Brittanie drops dead, Tally is suddenly the prime suspect in the murder investigation. To catch the killer, Tally will have to dip deep into her small Texan town’s darkest secrets and churn up stories some would prefer to keep in the past. But can she uncover the real culprit before a murder charge puts her dreams on ice for good?

EPUB ebook I Scream, You Scream download for reader on Bookshop. PDF I Scream, You Scream by Wendy Lyn Watson. FB2 book I Scream, You Scream Wendy Lyn Watson buy on iPhone on Kobo. Hardback book I Scream, You Scream read online.

Paperback I Scream, You Scream Wendy Lyn Watson Kindle. TXT ebook I Scream, You Scream download on Walmart. MP3 ebook I Scream, You Scream by Wendy Lyn Watson buy cheap. FictionBook I Scream, You Scream read on iPad on Powells.

Hardcover book I Scream, You Scream. Online book I Scream, You Scream by Wendy Lyn Watson buy for PC on Booktopia. MOBI ebook I Scream, You Scream read Android on Books-a-Million. MOBI I Scream, You Scream Wendy Lyn Watson download.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar